Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of Mexico discovers spy camera in his palace

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of Mexico discovers spy camera in his palace Empty President of Mexico discovers spy camera in his palace

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Sep 2019, 3:12 am

President of Mexico discovers spy camera in his palace 5d6f5309d43750cc5d8b4602
    President of Mexico discovers spy camera in his palace

Gilgamesh Press / follow - up
    offer Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador during the daily press conference , a small camera , said she used to spy on him refusing to survey his office to make sure it unattended because there is nothing to hide. 
    "I am not paranoid," said Obrador, described as a leftist president after showing reporters what appeared to be a graphics card with a data processor and a camera, adding he would not file a complaint because he had nothing to hide. 
    “Those who fight for justice have nothing to fear. It's just that some people are still keeping their bad habits and practicing spying. ” 
    He added that the camera was found in the dining room used for meetings with governors and business leaders in the National Presidential Palace, adding that the cleaning team found it by chance.
    He pointed out that he drew his attention to the small size of the camera and did not mention the identity of who may have put this camera or how long it remained in the presidential palace. 
    But he said, “There is nothing secret to hide. Nothing is hidden. That's why we don't consider this a big deal. 

https://glgamesh.com/archives/100630

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:19 am