Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

French President Meets infallible at the Elysee Palace in Paris

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

French President Meets infallible at the Elysee Palace in Paris Empty French President Meets infallible at the Elysee Palace in Paris

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Sep 2014, 3:33 pm

French President Meets infallible at the Elysee Palace in Paris

09/15/20140 

Brother - Baghdad
    Meet with French President Francois Hollande, his Iraqi counterpart Mohammed Fuad Masum, Monday morning, at the Elysee Palace, in the framework of the international conference on "peace and security" in Iraq, as reported by the French presidency. The two presidents met last Friday in Baghdad during a visit by President Hollande, will leave for later the presidential palace together to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, where the conference will be held Sterosanh. It is expected the presence of representatives of about twenty countries in Paris on Monday to determine their respective roles in the international coalition who wish to stay in the United States in order to "destroy" the state-controlled organization of its components in large areas of Iraq and Syria. The Minister of State John Kerry on Saturday (September 13, 2014) for assigning retired Gen. John Allen, coordinator of the international coalition, which will be led by America to confront the organization "Islamic state" known as "Daash," among that Alan man Marine veteran and played a key role in the war Iraq. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:23 pm