Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamoudi calls for reconsideration of the presence of foreign forces in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamoudi calls for reconsideration of the presence of foreign forces in Iraq Empty Hamoudi calls for reconsideration of the presence of foreign forces in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:34 am

Hamoudi calls for reconsideration of the presence of foreign forces in Iraq

10:32 - 28/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq, Sheikh Hammam Hamoudi, on Saturday, to reconsider the presence of foreign forces in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , while calling on Health Minister Alaa Alwan to withdraw his resignation and build the ministry away from corruption.
    "Since its inception 38 years ago, the Supreme Council has adopted the strategy of revolution, resistance and jihad against oppression and tyranny," Hamoud said in a speech during the celebration organized by the Supreme Council on the occasion of its 38th anniversary.
    He added, "The leadership of the martyr of the mihrab played a major role in mobilizing the energies of the nation, where he was able with his wisdom and courage to make the Supreme Council of national initiatives inclusive."
    Hamoudi called on the Minister of Health to "withdraw his resignation and build a ministry away from corruption," stressing the need to "adhere to the directives of the highest religious authority and care for the rights of the people and fight the scourge of corruption."
    He called Hamoudi to "reconsider the presence of foreign forces and the preparation and non-interference in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] internal affairs ," stressing "full commitment to the preservation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sovereignty and arm security forces of all kinds." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:27 am