Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China sponsored Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank soon

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

China sponsored Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank soon Empty China sponsored Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank soon

Post by Neno Thu 22 May 2014, 4:38 pm

Friday, May 23, 2014 (All day)
    Local
    OBAMA HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT OUR INFRASTRUCTURE BANK SINCE HE BECAME PRESIDENT - SAID IT WOULD BE PAID FOR BY ALL THE MILLIONAIRES - WELL THE RV HASN'T HAPPENED YET - SO WHERE ELSE WOULD ALL THE MILLIONAIRES COME FROM? - CHINA JUST BEAT US TO IT AND DIDN'T WAIT FOR THE RV.

China sponsored Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank soon
    Rasika Somarathna
    China sponsored Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank soon Z_p01-China-sponsored
    Sri Lanka will back China's initiative to set up a multilateral bank to fund infrastructure projects in Asia, Senior Minister for International Monetary Cooperation and Deputy Minister for Finance and Planning Dr. Sarath Amunugama said.
    According to Dr. Amunugama, Sri Lanka has already conveyed its willingness to become a member of the new bank. Among other regional neighbours, Pakistan too has voiced its consent to join the China mooted initiative while India is studying the model.
    "The planned Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank would have a capital of US$50 billion," according to Dr.Amunugama.
    Dr. Amunugama has held discussions with high ranking Chinese authorities on the above subject including China's Finance Minister Lou Jiwei on the sidelines of the recently concluded annual meeting of the Asian Development Bank.
    According to Dr.Amunugama, the setting up of the Bank will have a very positive impact on the country's development as this will enable Sri Lanka to obtain loans at a concessionary rate to further boost the expansion and building of infrastructure.
    According to Chinese authorities, the AIIB will mainly focus on infrastructure construction in Asia to promote regional connectivity and economic cooperation. 
    - See more at: http://www.dailynews.lk/?q=local/china-sponsored-asian-infrastructure-investment-bank-soon#sthash.VD5w7dUA.dpuf

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:24 pm