Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Defense Minister for Parliamentary Security: Third Party "Tails" US Embassy and the liars of the Zio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Defense Minister for Parliamentary Security: Third Party "Tails" US Embassy and the liars of the Zio Empty Defense Minister for Parliamentary Security: Third Party "Tails" US Embassy and the liars of the Zio

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Nov 2019, 8:02 am

Defense Minister for Parliamentary Security: Third Party "Tails" US Embassy and the liars of the Zionist entity!

15:10 - 28/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    A parliamentary source revealed on Thursday that Defense Minister Najm al-Shammari had been informed during his hosting by the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee that the third party is the agents of the US Embassy and the liars of the Zionist entity and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist cells .
    The source, who preferred to remain anonymous in a statement to the information, said that "the third party accused by the Minister of Defense to kill demonstrators and divert the course of demonstrations and popular protests are agents of America and the Zionist entity and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist sleeper cells , as reported."
    He added that "the Parliamentary Security Committee is currently looking at the credibility of the information provided by the Minister of Defense on the third party," noting that "the lack of conviction of the Committee's answers Shammari will go for questioning within the House of Representatives."
    It is noteworthy that the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee hosted Defense Minister Najah al-Shammari, on Wednesday, on the third party causing the killing of demonstrators and leaked documents regarding the purchase of tear gas. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:45 pm