Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minority MPs are demanding the prosecution of all Iraqi bloodshed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minority MPs are demanding the prosecution of all Iraqi bloodshed Empty Minority MPs are demanding the prosecution of all Iraqi bloodshed

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:52 am

[size=35][size=35]Minority MPs are demanding the prosecution of all Iraqi bloodshed[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-12-01 | 08:45
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Minority deputies from different nationalities and religions in the country said on Sunday they were in solidarity with the people of central and southern Iraq, demanding that all Iraqi bloodshed be brought to trial.

Said MP from the minority [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2906231217/%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%A1 %D8%AE%D8%B6%D8%B1/ar/]desert vegetables[/url] at a press conference, with the participation of a number of deputies of minorities from different nationalities and religions, and attended by Alsumaria News, "We , the deputies of minorities from different nationalities and religions in the Iraqi parliament, we declare our solidarity with the people of central and southern [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , what happened from the big massacre in [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133543/%D8%B0%D9%8A %D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B1/ar/]Dhi Qar[/url] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and demand that all Iraqi bloodshed be brought to trial. "

Khadr stressed the "need to build a free, civil and democratic homeland for all to express his ideas and freedom."

"Believing that the citizen is the basis of the homeland, we declare our solidarity with our people in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133543/%D8%B0%D9%8A %D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B1/ar/]Dhi Qar[/url] , and all the Iraqi provinces."

[/size]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:16 am