Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary source: The meeting of the heads of political blocs ended without resolving two arti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary source: The meeting of the heads of political blocs ended without resolving two arti Empty A parliamentary source: The meeting of the heads of political blocs ended without resolving two arti

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Dec 2019, 6:04 am

A parliamentary source: The meeting of the heads of political blocs ended without resolving two articles of the electoral law

12:53 - 11/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    A parliamentary source said early Wednesday that the meeting of heads of political blocs in Parliament had ended without final agreement on two articles in the Parliament Elections Law, indicating that the two articles concerned the ratio of individual lists and multiple constituencies.
    The source said to the "information" that "the heads of the political blocs and in the presence of the Presidency of Parliament failed to settle the election law and enter the session in order to vote on it."
    He added that "the two disputed articles are specifying 100% of the individual lists, while some political blocs have proposed 75% of the individual lists and the remainder of the party lists amid a Kurdish proposal to make the lists 50 $ for the individual."
    He explained that "the second different article which was not resolved during the meeting is to make the electoral districts within the judiciary or the governorate," noting that "there are secondary differences, but they do not hinder the proceeding with a vote on the law, such as the nomination of dual-sex candidates and the age of the candidate." End / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:11 pm