Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Salvation and Development Front issued a statement about the kidnapping of a sheikh north of Bag

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Salvation and Development Front issued a statement about the kidnapping of a sheikh north of Bag Empty The Salvation and Development Front issued a statement about the kidnapping of a sheikh north of Bag

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:29 am

[size=35][size=35]The Salvation and Development Front issued a statement about the kidnapping of a sheikh north of Baghdad[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-12-31 | 03:51
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]On Tuesday, the Salvation and Development Front issued a statement regarding the kidnapping of a sheikh north of Baghdad, while calling on the government and security services to intervene immediately to release him.

The Front said in a statement that Alsumaria News received, a copy of it, "With sadness and anxiety, the Salvation and Development Front continued the news about the kidnapping of Sheikh Rafeh Hatim al-Mutlaq al-Mashhadani with his uncle north of Baghdad." , Which foreshadows untold consequences. "

The Front called on "the government and security services to immediately intervene and work for the release of the Sheikh and his uncle and to hold the perpetrators accountable and bring them to justice," stressing the need to "impose the rule of law and address any party that is trying to violate it through methods belonging to terrorism, and aims to create a state of mistrust and apprehension." .

A security source said, yesterday, Monday, that unidentified gunmen kidnapped a clan sheikh after they killed his cousin in Al-Taji district, north of Baghdad, while the sons of a sheikh cut the road between Baghdad and Salah al-Din near Al-Taji district.

[/size]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:16 am