Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad operations reopen all closed roads

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad operations reopen all closed roads Empty Baghdad operations reopen all closed roads

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Jan 2020, 2:38 am

[size=30]Baghdad operations reopen all closed roads[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Saturday, the Baghdad Operations Command announced the reopening of all closed roads in the capital.
    The leadership said, in a statement received by Sada Agency, that "all roads have been opened and the Muhammad al-Qasim road is open, and the aviation square, Al-Nidhal Street and Cordoba Square are now being reopened to permanently move the wheels."
    She added, "The Al-Ahrar Bridge was fully opened to the movement of the wheels, as well as the opening of the Aviation Square and the Cordoba Square in front of the full movement of the wheels."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:38 am