Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait intends to build the largest housing complex in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - Kuwait intends to build the largest housing complex in Iraq Empty Kuwait intends to build the largest housing complex in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Feb 2020, 2:52 am

[size=30]Kuwait intends to build the largest housing complex in Iraq[/size]

February 8, 2020 | 10:28 AM | Views:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The State of Kuwait announced, on Saturday, its intention to build the largest mosque and residential complex in Iraq in addition to organizing Kuwaiti religious endowments in Iraq
    "There is a great understanding between the two endowments in the brotherly Republic of Iraq and the Jaafari endowment in the State of Kuwait, and it is based on charitable work in general and some of the endowments of Kuwaitis in Iraq, and God willing, in a permanent endeavor," said Osama al-Sayegh, director of the Kuwaiti Jaafari Endowments in a statement.
    He added, “We have endowments in Karbala and charitable projects in Najaf and the funeral transfer endowment we seek to organize, in addition to the building of Husayniyah in the holy Kadhimiya. There is a large project in the city of science that consists of building residential units and endowments for the Hawza students in addition to building the largest mosque and Husayniyah in the region that contains On a large hall and a medical center for minor operations, and His Eminence, the Chief of Staff, humiliates and facilitates all difficulties, in accordance with Iraqi regulations, laws and laws. ”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:40 pm