Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suroun submits a proposal to buy a housing complex for MPs and calls for "adequate" housing for the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Suroun submits a proposal to buy a housing complex for MPs and calls for "adequate" housing for the  Empty Suroun submits a proposal to buy a housing complex for MPs and calls for "adequate" housing for the

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Nov 2018, 1:39 am

Suroun submits a proposal to buy a housing complex for MPs and calls for "adequate" housing for the deputy

09:36 - 20/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Alliance revealed, on Tuesday, the submission of a proposal to the Presidency of the House of Representatives includes the purchase of a housing complex for housing MPs instead of paying rent, pointing to the need to have housing for the deputy fit for his work.
    "There is a proposal that was submitted to the Presidency of the House of Representatives to buy a housing complex for housing MPs instead of wasting money in rental allowances," said the leader of the alliance alliance, Haifa al-Amin, said that "the government has the duty to provide adequate housing for members of the House of Representatives who They are outside Baghdad. "
    Al-Amin added that "the complex will be a follower of state real estate and will be delivered apartments after the end of each parliamentary session," indicating that there is a great response by members of the House of Representatives on the proposal submitted by the alliance, including the Speaker of the House of Representatives.
    The leader of the alliance Saaron Raed Fahmi described in a previous statement to the / information /, continued to give parliamentarians the estimated three million rents "bad reputation" against the House of Representatives, while proposed to provide government housing for MPs and pay rent from the personal salary of the deputy. Ending / 25 h

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:35 am