Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: The seizure of a customs official caused two billion dinars of waste

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: The seizure of a customs official caused two billion dinars of waste Empty Integrity: The seizure of a customs official caused two billion dinars of waste

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Feb 2020, 2:29 am

Integrity: The seizure of a customs official caused two billion dinars of waste

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Economy News - Baghdad
    The Iraqi Integrity Commission revealed that it was able to arrest an official at the Zarbati Customs Center in Wasit Governorate, because it had wasted more than two billion dinars of public money.
    The Investigation Department of the commission said, in a statement yesterday, Sunday, which was viewed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "a team from the Wasit investigation office was able to seize the customs affairs official at the Zurbatiya customs center because he had allowed one of the companies to enter large quantities of goods covered by the customs exemption" Without downloading those quantities into the customs exemption record. "
    The Investigation Department added that "the official’s excesses led to the company exceeding its balance of the exempted goods."
    And the department indicated that "the amount of overtaking reached 27 thousand tons, which resulted in damage to the public money by an amount exceeding two billion dinars, representing the value of the customs fee for the goods that were entered in the interest of the company above its exempted balance."
    And it confirmed that "a fundamental arrest record was seized with the seizures in the operation that was carried out according to a judicial arrest warrant, and presented the company with the accused to the judge of the Badra Investigation Court, who decided to arrest the accused and take appropriate legal measures against him."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:32 pm