Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in Al-Watani: There is no voting for a cabin without a fair representation of its component

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in Al-Watani: There is no voting for a cabin without a fair representation of its component Empty A leader in Al-Watani: There is no voting for a cabin without a fair representation of its component

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Feb 2020, 6:24 am

A leader in Al-Watani: There is no voting for a cabin without a fair representation of its components

•  Time: 02/27/2020 14:57:16

•  Read: 546 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Repin Salam Arti, said that there is no vote for any government cabinet in which there is a fair representation of the components of the Iraqi people.
    "Since it is a political bloc or party, when it votes on a ministerial cabinet, it must be responsive to the components, regardless of the identity of this political bloc," he said.
    And that "participation depends on the demands of this component in order to vote on the government in the House of Representatives, and we will be in front of ministerial booths that meet the demands of the people through its representatives in Parliament."
    It is scheduled to hold a special session today to vote on the booth of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi.
    Allawi arrived at the House of Representatives and formally submitted the CVs of his candidates to the House to vote on them and gain the confidence of Parliament.
    Ammar Al-Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:08 pm