Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: The Clean Energy Act will save millions of dollars for the treasury

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: The Clean Energy Act will save millions of dollars for the treasury Empty Parliamentary Energy: The Clean Energy Act will save millions of dollars for the treasury

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Mar 2020, 5:48 am

Parliamentary Energy: The Clean Energy Act will save millions of dollars for the treasury

12:48 - 09/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee Mahmoud Al-Zajrawi confirmed, on Monday, the possibility of presenting a clean energy bill for reading and voting in the House of Representatives, indicating that if the law is initiated within the House of Representatives it will save millions of dollars to the state treasury.
    Al-Zajrawi said in a statement to "Information", that "the clean energy law is still under study", noting that "clean energy is the use of the sun and converts it to electrical energy, especially in desert areas."
    He added that "the southern and western governorates are more reactive to clean energy because of the higher temperatures."
    He pointed out that "the project is inexpensive and will save millions of dollars from the state treasury, as well as dispensing citizens for private and government generators if the law is legislated," stressing that "the law needs more time before it is presented to the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee." Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:55 pm