Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Document: Iraq says it will not offset the costs of shipping crude in April to Europe and the Americ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Document: Iraq says it will not offset the costs of shipping crude in April to Europe and the Americ Empty Document: Iraq says it will not offset the costs of shipping crude in April to Europe and the Americ

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Mar 2020, 2:44 am

Document: Iraq says it will not offset the costs of shipping crude in April to Europe and the Americas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) notified its clients that it will not be able to compensate for a large jump in shipping costs for crude oil shipments to Europe and the Americas in April, according to a copy of a notice seen by Reuters on Thursday.
    The company said in the notice issued to customers that the decision comes because of "the unprecedented big changes in freight rates in parallel with a significant drop in crude oil prices."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:19 pm