Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Electricity reassure citizens to provide energy during the month Rmassan

chouchou
    chouchou

Ministry of Electricity reassure citizens to provide energy during the month Rmassan Empty Ministry of Electricity reassure citizens to provide energy during the month Rmassan

Post by chouchou Fri 27 Jun 2014, 8:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Electricity has assured citizens to provide energy during the holy month of Ramadan.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity Musab teacher that "the production of the electrical system exceeded [11] MW, and it is hoped to reach [13] MW when entering new generating units during the next few weeks, and this will serve to increase electric power.

He said, "This amount of energy can be equipped with the capital Baghdad and the provinces by [24] hours in the event of commitment to the citizens not to over-consumption of electric power," adding that "the ministry is committed to building system integrated electricity production and distribution, but keep the contribution of the citizen is the foundation for achieving Nizomp good production. "

"The hours of electric power supply in the holy month of Ramadan depends on reducing the loads on the Nizomp power by the citizens."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:26 pm