Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals a delay in transferring the money to be spent to fight Corona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy reveals a delay in transferring the money to be spent to fight Corona Empty A deputy reveals a delay in transferring the money to be spent to fight Corona

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Apr 2020, 6:19 am

A deputy reveals a delay in transferring the money to be spent to fight Corona

08:42 - 06/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    The representative of Maysan Governorate, Mudar Al-Azrajawi, said on Monday that the province has 256 million dinars in surplus from the flood budget.
    In a statement to Al-Maalouma, Al-Azrajawi said, "The government has full powers in terms of financial transfer, transfers and financial changes, despite it being a daily caretaker government."
    He added, "Most of the investment projects were not completed during the past year, and their funds were recycled for the current year. It was supposed that these projects would be completed during 2020, and today, after the emergence of Corona, it is possible to postpone and take advantage of its money to fight the virus."
    He explained, "Maysan Governorate has 256 million dinars of surplus funds from the budget allocated for the floods. Today, this money needs to change the exchange side in order to convert it to fight against the Corona virus, but the desired change did not happen because of the delay in decision-making by the Prime Minister." Ended / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:29 pm