Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
Screwball
azareus
Proven
7 posters

Finance Minister: The comprehensive economic program will be presented to Parliament in the next thr

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Finance Minister: The comprehensive economic program will be presented to Parliament in the next thr - Page 3 Empty Finance Minister: The comprehensive economic program will be presented to Parliament in the next thr

Post by Proven Sat 27 Jun 2020, 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

PM
    Finance Minister: The comprehensive economic program will be presented to Parliament in the next three months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / news
    Finance Minister Ali Allawi confirmed today, Saturday, that the government has an integrated program to reform the economy.

Allawi added in a press statement, "The comprehensive economic program will be presented to Parliament during the next three months."

He continued, "We will boost the state's revenues by other sources, such as customs and taxes, and strengthen the private sector."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3, zimi31, Rip534, bajachaser and annieharbers like this post

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Finance Minister: The comprehensive economic program will be presented to Parliament in the next thr - Page 3 Empty Re: Finance Minister: The comprehensive economic program will be presented to Parliament in the next thr

Post by zimi31 Fri 31 Jul 2020, 8:54 am

weslin3 wrote:
    Proven wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:So is this good or bad news?

Shows their urgent need to generate revenue from other sources. Can only borrow until the end of the year.

It is a good thing.  Lots of pressure.....
     Some think this puts the RV off because getting money.. Like putting it down the road..

That's what I am thinking too...

weslin3 and Rip534 like this post

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Finance Minister: The comprehensive economic program will be presented to Parliament in the next thr - Page 3 Empty Re: Finance Minister: The comprehensive economic program will be presented to Parliament in the next thr

Post by Screwball Fri 31 Jul 2020, 6:36 pm

weslin3 wrote:
    Proven wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:So is this good or bad news?

Shows their urgent need to generate revenue from other sources. Can only borrow until the end of the year.

It is a good thing.  Lots of pressure.....
     Some think this puts the RV off because getting money.. Like putting it down the road..
    Those that think this are so called flogs...where are the loans from! are they oil of cash? Are they simply currency swaps?

weslin3 and Rip534 like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 01 Aug 2020, 6:36 am

306And I forgot what a "flog" is..  laugh

zimi31 and Rip534 like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:21 am