Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chihod: We will not accept Balngeevi President of the Parliament again Jubouri more acceptable than

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chihod: We will not accept Balngeevi President of the Parliament again Jubouri more acceptable than  Empty Chihod: We will not accept Balngeevi President of the Parliament again Jubouri more acceptable than

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:32 pm

Chihod: We will not accept Balngeevi President of the Parliament again Jubouri more acceptable than our

MP Mohammad Chihod 

02/07/2014 11:55 

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad:
    MP for the coalition of state law Mohammed Chihod, Wednesday, that the coalition would not accept again with Osama Nujaifi as speaker again, because it is stalled in parliament and was an example of sectarian and selectivity, pointing out that Salim al-acceptable state law.

He Chihod for "tomorrow's Press," "The Presidency of the Parliament of the share component of the Sunni and they did not nominate yet any character for the job, and speaks of the media on the nomination of Osama Najafi and Salim al and others informally," noting that "the Sunni did not match so far a particular candidate. "

He added that "the rule of law for the component you want to submit a Sunni candidate for the presidency of the parliament, because it is the first step that must be constitutional to take place," stressing the need to "resolve the candidate House Speaker before everything."

The Chihod that "the leadership of Osama Najafi parliamentary session earlier and showed lack of efficient and selective, sectarian and disruption of Parliament makes it unacceptable to the state law, which flatly refused to be chairman of the House of Representatives again," explaining, "We accept any other personal non-Najafi, among them Salim al ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:42 am