Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Postponement of the visit of the Kurdistan government delegation to Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Postponement of the visit of the Kurdistan government delegation to Baghdad Empty Postponement of the visit of the Kurdistan government delegation to Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Sep 2020, 11:07 am

Postponement of the visit of the Kurdistan government delegation to Baghdad

19:02 - 05/09/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ...
    Samir Hawrami, spokesman for the Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan region, Qubad Talabani, said on Saturday that the visit of the regional government delegation to Baghdad had been postponed to the middle of this week.
    Hawrami told Kurdish media, "The visit of the regional government delegation headed by Talabani to Baghdad has been postponed until Monday or Tuesday of this week."
    He attributed the reason for the postponement to "the failure to complete the agenda for the resumption of the talks, indicating that there are no other factors behind the postponement of the visit."
    A high-ranking delegation from the regional government headed by Qubad Talabani, deputy prime minister of the region, was scheduled to visit the capital, Baghdad, tomorrow, Sunday, to resume talks with the federal government to resolve differences and outstanding issues between the two sides. 25 S.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:57 am