Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

of a delegation from Baghdad to visit Kurdistan to discuss the files "important"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

of a delegation from Baghdad to visit Kurdistan to discuss the files "important" Empty of a delegation from Baghdad to visit Kurdistan to discuss the files "important"

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Mar 2018, 4:45 am

[size=32]
    of a delegation from Baghdad to visit Kurdistan to discuss the files "important"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

Shafaq News / A government source said on Sunday that an official delegation from the federal government visited the Kurdistan Region.
    The source told the news that "the visit of the delegation of the federal government comes to discuss a number of important files with the Kurdistan Regional Government."
    The visit comes after Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said during the weekly press conference last Tuesday that the employees of the Kurdistan region will receive their salaries, in addition to the airports of Arbil and Sulaymaniyah will resume their international activity, before the holiday of Norouz.
    The source said that "the visit of the delegation of the federal government will discuss the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil, with the aim of finding a solution to the differences and agree on a number of things, which comes as an update of what was discussed during previous meetings between the parties."
    The Iraqi government imposed an international air embargo on Erbil and Sulaymaniyah airports on September 29, in response to Kurdistan's holding of the referendum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:27 am