Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Al-Sadr: Some of the PMF factions are weakening Iraq

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Sadr: Some of the PMF factions are weakening Iraq Empty Al-Sadr: Some of the PMF factions are weakening Iraq

Post by chouchou Thu 24 Sep 2020, 4:38 am

Shafaq News / Leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, warned on Wednesday of "losing Iraq" as a result of the bombings and assassinations carried out by some of Al-Hashd Al-Shaabi (PMF) factions.

Al-Sadr said in a message addressed to Al-Hashd Forces, "Know that what some factions belonging to Al-Hashd Al-Shaabi are doing is weakening Iraq, supporting external forces, on top of which is the great evil America", adding, "Try to act with wisdom for the love of Iraq".

Al-Sadr continued by saying, "you must seek wisely and deliberately to end making Iraq an arena for struggle, and strive together for the independence, sovereignty and security of Iraq".

"We renew our demand not to interfere in the internal affairs of Iraq from all parties. Iraq no longer endures more violence, wars, clashes and political conflicts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Sadr: Some of the PMF factions are weakening Iraq Empty Re: Al-Sadr: Some of the PMF factions are weakening Iraq

Post by Diamond Thu 24 Sep 2020, 5:40 am

You can tell that little worm just got back from tehran  freak

weslin3, chouchou and Rip534 like this post

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:29 pm