Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament speaker: US terrorist attack on Martyr Soleimani an insult to Iraqi gov't

chouchou
    chouchou

Parliament speaker: US terrorist attack on Martyr Soleimani an insult to Iraqi gov't  Empty Parliament speaker: US terrorist attack on Martyr Soleimani an insult to Iraqi gov't

Post by chouchou Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:09 am

In a meeting with the Iraqi Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein late on Saturday, Qalibaf added that Iran has always highlighted the sovereignty, security, independence and integrity of Iraq.

"We believe that the current Iraq has a positive, important and influential role in the region," he said.

Qalibaf also blasted the US interference in the region and presence of Daesh terrorists as a scourge of peace, stability and prosperity in Iraq and region.

Certain regional countries, under US pressure, began to normalize relations with the Zionist regime. Certainly, the Islamic world should not remain silent on this issue because the issue of Palestine is the first priority of the Islamic Ummah, he said.

Reaffirming Iran's support for Iraq as an Islamic and neighboring state, Qlaibaf recalled that one of the most important demands of the Iraqi people, government and parliament is US withdrawal from this country, which is the root of insecurity.

The only way out of the problems is US exit from Iraq, he reiterated.

Fuad Hussein, for his part, described Tehran-Baghdad ties as strategic and called for further strengthening them.

"Today, I traveled to the neighboring and brotherly country of Iran, to which the history and geography of our country are linked and we have common political and economic interests," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 am