Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United Nations Committee on Enforced Disappearance holds a meeting with Iraq to discuss its obli

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United Nations Committee on Enforced Disappearance holds a meeting with Iraq to discuss its obli Empty The United Nations Committee on Enforced Disappearance holds a meeting with Iraq to discuss its obli

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:08 am

The United Nations Committee on Enforced Disappearance holds a meeting with Iraq to discuss its obligations
     09/30/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / translation ...
    The UN Human Rights website announced, on Wednesday, that a session will be held on the fifth of October for Iraq with the Committee on Enforced Disappearance on how the country deals with the issue of disappearances and discusses its obligations in this regard.
    "The session will be online during the days 5 to 7 November from four o'clock to seven in the evening, and it will be broadcast on the Internet on the United Nations TV in both English and Arabic."
    He added, " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had ratified the International Convention for the Protection of All Persons from Enforced Disappearance in 2010. The committee examined [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] first report in 2015 and issued a set of recommendations for the state party."
    He continued, “During the next dialogue, the committee will discuss with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Carry out his obligations under the agreement. Specific topics include the development of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] strategies to prevent enforced disappearance, search for disappeared persons, and the investigation of alleged cases of enforced disappearance. ”End / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:47 am