Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sairoun: The arrest warrant for Trump will be executed if he enters Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sairoun: The arrest warrant for Trump will be executed if he enters Iraq Empty Sairoun: The arrest warrant for Trump will be executed if he enters Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jan 2021, 9:20 am

[size=20][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

01/07/2021

[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ...
    The deputy of the Saeron Alliance, Riyadh Al-Masoudi, confirmed, Thursday, that the Iraqi authorities will arrest Trump if he enters the race.
    "The arrest warrant against the outgoing US President Donald Trump will be inside Iraq, that is, if he enters [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he will be arrested immediately," Al-Masoudi said in a statement to the agency .
    He added, "The arrest warrant will not proceed abroad except through Interpol, and international approvals are taken," noting "the necessity of involving international teams in the airport crime case, as the crime involved several countries and is therefore an international crime."
    Earlier in the day, the Rusafa investigation judge issued an arrest warrant against the outgoing US President Donald Trump, according to Article 406 of the Penal Code in force. Ended 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:59 am