Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary law threatens: The budget will pass by a majority in the event of incompatibility with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary law threatens: The budget will pass by a majority in the event of incompatibility with Empty Parliamentary law threatens: The budget will pass by a majority in the event of incompatibility with

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Mar 2021, 7:37 am

Parliamentary law threatens: The budget will pass by a majority in the event of incompatibility with Erbil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Parliamentary Legal Committee expected, on Sunday, to pass the budget law according to the parliamentary majority system in the event of incompatibility with Erbil, indicating that negotiations are taking place between the heads of political blocs to pass the two special articles in the region .

A member of the committee, Saeb Khadr, said, "The House of Representatives has ended all budget items through the parliamentary finance and sent them to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives for inclusion in the upcoming sessions ."

Khadr added, "The Presidency of the Council of Representatives is waiting for a meeting of the heads of political blocs in order to agree on the tenth and eleventh articles of Kurdistan, and in the event of agreement on them, the council will pass the budget within one day ."

He explained that "the problem with the Kurdistan region is chronic and must be resolved by political means continuously, with a public agreement, and in the event of incompatibility, the scenario of passing the loan law by the majority will be present in the voting session and I think next week."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:49 pm