Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The region's president responds to Al-Kazemi's call to hold a national dialogue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The region's president responds to Al-Kazemi's call to hold a national dialogue Empty The region's president responds to Al-Kazemi's call to hold a national dialogue

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Mar 2021, 7:40 am

The region's president responds to Al-Kazemi's call to hold a national dialogue

•  Time: 03/08/2021 14:19:30

•  Read: 2,483 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, affirmed his support for the call launched by the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, today, Monday, to hold a national dialogue, reach a final agreement and devise radical solutions to the problems of the Kurdistan Region with the federal government.
    Nechirvan Barzani said in a tweet on Twitter: "I support Prime Minister Al-Kazemi's call for a national dialogue between the various Iraqi parties and a real and deep dialogue in order to reach a final agreement and develop radical solutions to the problems of the Kurdistan Region with the Iraqi federal government in accordance with the constitution."
    And today, Monday, the Iraqi Prime Minister, in a pictorial speech, called for a "national dialogue to be a gateway to achieve the aspirations of our people." Technical time agreed with the international coalition.
    Al-Kazemi called for "a national dialogue at all party, official and popular levels to reach a final agreement between the central government and the Kurdistan Regional Government."
    In a statement received by Al Furat News, Al-Kazemi said, “We call on all the different political forces, popular and youth protesting events, and government opponents to the table of responsible dialogue before our people and before history. Preparing for the success of early elections, and giving our people the opportunity to have hope and confidence in the state and the democratic system. "
    He continued: "I also call for a deep and genuine national dialogue, at all official, party and popular levels, to reach a framework for a final agreement on the relationship between the central government and the Kurdistan region in a way that preserves the unity of the Iraqi territories and addresses the problems that accumulate radically."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:09 pm