Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Planning reveals the percentage of women in the Iraqi population

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Planning reveals the percentage of women in the Iraqi population Empty The Minister of Planning reveals the percentage of women in the Iraqi population

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Mar 2021, 7:45 am

The Minister of Planning reveals the percentage of women in the Iraqi population

•  Time: 03/08/2021 10:44:34

•  Read: 4,472 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Minister of Planning, Khaled Battal Al-Najm, revealed the percentage of women out of the population of Iraq.
    In his congratulations to the Iraqi women, on the occasion of the Iraqi Women's Day, which falls on the 8th of March of each year, the star said: “It gives me great pleasure and pleasure to extend my congratulations and great blessings to all Iraqi women on the occasion of International Women's Day. All the praise and appreciation for her great effort and generosity, while she participates with her brother, the man, in building and achieving development in Iraq. "
    He added, "The celebration of this year's Women's Day comes in light of development policies laid down by the Ministry of Planning, as part of the five-year national development plan and the 2030 vision for sustainable development, all of which aim at equitable women, empower them economically, and give them the space they deserve. 50% of the total population in Iraq, and they have the ability and competence that makes them capable of achieving the goals of development and building the nation.
    The Minister of Planning renewed his "congratulations and congratulations to the Iraqi women in general and the workers in the Ministry of Planning in particular, wishing Iraq with its women and men progress and prosperity."
    Ammar Al-Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:45 pm