Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sheikhly: Amendments were made to the budget in the corridors of Parliament, the Finance Committe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sheikhly: Amendments were made to the budget in the corridors of Parliament, the Finance Committe Empty Al-Sheikhly: Amendments were made to the budget in the corridors of Parliament, the Finance Committe

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Mar 2021, 3:51 pm

Al-Sheikhly: Amendments were made to the budget in the corridors of Parliament, the Finance Committee, and the members do not know

18:33 - 09/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private.
    The economic expert, Abd al-Rahman al-Sheikhly, confirmed, on Tuesday, the 85% amendments made to the budget by Parliament that did not affect the life of the citizen, indicating that there are things that took place in the corridors of the House of Representatives, the Finance Committee and members of Parliament that they are not aware of.
    Al-Sheikhly told "the information" that "Parliament has made amendments to the draft budget law and reached more than 85%, according to what the Finance Committee stated."
    He added that "these amendments did not affect matters of concern to the citizen, including social welfare allocations, ration card allocations, and dollar exchange rates," noting that "secret agreements and amendments are taking place in the dark corridors and in the financial committee that even the committee members are not aware of according to deals prepared for that."
    He explained that "the most important paragraph in the budget that the parliament overlooked is the ration card allocations," noting that "the budget came with allocations for the ration card twice as much as previous budgets came, and the council did not ask the government where the allocations of previous years were, and the citizen did not receive any of the card items."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 11:50 pm