Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance announces setting a new date for voting on the budget .. When?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance announces setting a new date for voting on the budget .. When? Empty Parliamentary Finance announces setting a new date for voting on the budget .. When?

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:28 am

Parliamentary Finance announces setting a new date for voting on the budget .. When?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today, Sunday, the Iraqi Parliament's Finance Committee revealed that the paragraph on voting on the 2021 budget bill has been removed from the council's session agenda for tomorrow, Monday .

Committee member Muhammad al-Shabaki said, "The Iraqi Council of Representatives has raised the paragraph on voting on the 2021 budget bill from the council's session agenda for tomorrow, Monday, and made the vote on the budget next Tuesday ."

And between reticulate; The postponement of the vote on the budget came due to the presence of technical notes on the law, amendments must be made to it and meetings regarding it, and the disagreement over the region’s share is still going on, and that is why it was postponed for one day, in order to reach final solutions, especially with the intention to pass the budget during the week Present".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 am