Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The largest among the Iraqi provinces .. Anbar reveals the geographical area of ​​the oil and gas fi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The largest among the Iraqi provinces .. Anbar reveals the geographical area of ​​the oil and gas fi Empty The largest among the Iraqi provinces .. Anbar reveals the geographical area of ​​the oil and gas fi

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:46 pm

The largest among the Iraqi provinces .. Anbar reveals the geographical area of ​​the oil and gas fields 

18:44 - 14/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Anbar ..
    The advisor to Anbar province for energy affairs, Aziz Khalaf Al-Tarmouz, revealed, on Sunday, the geographical area of ​​oil and gas fields throughout the cities of Anbar.
    Al-Tarmouz said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency that "the Oil Exploration Company, one of the Ministry of Oil's formations, confirmed that the geographical area of ​​the oil and gas fields extends from Lake Tharthar to the western regions, with an area of ​​3 thousand kilometers, and the discovered area is the largest among the other governorates of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He added that "the 20 seismic teams are conducting large-scale exploration operations in the northern regions up to the western regions. They confirmed that the layers of land in those areas contain a huge amount of oil and gas," noting that "the seismic teams used modern equipment in the exploration operations as well as Aircraft use.
    It is noteworthy that the director of the Municipality of Jubbet Qatari Al-Obaidi said two days ago that the first oil and gas field had been discovered in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] district in Heet district, west of Anbar. End / 12 a
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:07 am