Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: High oil prices will not break the government blockade of the Iraqi people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: High oil prices will not break the government blockade of the Iraqi people Empty Economist: High oil prices will not break the government blockade of the Iraqi people

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Mar 2021, 7:12 am

Economist: High oil prices will not break the government blockade of the Iraqi people

09:48 - 16/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    The economic expert, Wissam Al-Tamimi, confirmed, on Tuesday, that the rise in oil prices to more than $ 75 a barrel does not mean an end to the suffering of the citizen due to the change in the prices of foodstuffs, pointing out that the blockade imposed by the government on the people was politically motivated and not to achieve economic stability.
    Al-Tamimi told "the information", "The government raised the dollar’s ​​exchange rate by 250 dinars only, while the prices of foodstuffs, especially edible oil, milk and other basic materials at home, have risen in price twice the old amount."
    He added, "Maintaining the current dollar price will increase food prices more and more, and the Iraqi citizen will have the option of resorting to inferior materials or alternatives in order to secure his livelihood."
    And that "high oil prices will not end the economic blockade imposed by the government on the people, but will only secure the salaries of employees, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be kept away from borrowing, as the decision to raise the price of the dollar was politically motivated and not to facilitate and provide a decent living for the citizen." End / 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 20 Aug 2024, 10:47 pm