Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan prohibits movement between it and the Iraqi provinces 3 days a week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan prohibits movement between it and the Iraqi provinces 3 days a week Empty Kurdistan prohibits movement between it and the Iraqi provinces 3 days a week

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Mar 2021, 2:14 pm

[size=52]Kurdistan prohibits movement between it and the Iraqi provinces 3 days a week[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The Minister of Health in the Kurdistan Regional Government announced, on Tuesday, a set of new decisions to confront the outbreak of the Corona virus, including the continued closure of schools, institutes and colleges, and the closure of control points between the Kurdistan Region and Iraqi cities.[/size]
    [size=45]Dr. Saman Barzanji said, in a press conference, that "it has been decided to extend the closure of schools, and the closure of public and private universities until April 10, with the exception of the stages that have examinations that will be allowed to take."[/size]
    [size=45]He also pointed out that "all gatherings and conferences are banned, while all banquet halls, theaters and cinemas will continue to be closed until further notice."[/size]
    [size=45]Indicating that, "it was decided to close the control points between the cities of the Kurdistan Region and between the Iraqi cities completely on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays."[/size]
    [size=45]Barzanji pointed to “closing restaurants and cafes from nine at night until six in the morning, in addition to the need to continue conducting a corona detection examination at border outlets and airports for all those coming to the Kurdistan Region.”[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding working hours in state departments, he stressed that "work stops there on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:22 pm