Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold prices rose to the highest level in 6 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold prices rose to the highest level in 6 months Empty Gold prices rose to the highest level in 6 months

Post by Rocky Sat 08 May 2021, 6:55 am

[size=35][size=35]Gold prices rose to the highest level in 6 months[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

05-08-2021 | 04:59
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Gold prices rose to record levels, the highest in 6 months, to achieve its best weekly performance during this period.

CNBC said that gold prices rose by more than 1% after an unexpected decline in US job growth in April accelerated dollar losses and Treasury yields.

The spot price of gold rose by 0.84% ​​to $ 1830.41 an ounce and a gain of 3.5% since the beginning of the week, its best performance since November, while US gold futures rose 0.9% to determine the settlement price at $ 1831.30.

Non-farm payrolls increased only 266,000 jobs in April amid difficulties employers find due to a labor shortage coinciding with the reopening of the economy, and palladium fell 0.7% to $ 2,925.15, after reaching an unprecedented peak of $ 3,017.18 earlier in the week.

Silver rose 0.4%, recording $ 27.41 an ounce, with weekly gains of 5.8%, while platinum fell 0.2% to $ 1250.48 an ounce.

[rtl]Related articles[/rtl]
    t is expected that the global price of gold will witness extraordinary jumps during trading, due to the increase in infections with Corona virus, in addition to the drop in the price of the dollar and the fear of a number of countries from the Chinese missile that has gone out of control.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:10 pm