Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Telecom is close to operating the optical network in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Telecom is close to operating the optical network in Baghdad Empty Telecom is close to operating the optical network in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Jun 2021, 7:24 am

Telecom is close to operating the optical network in Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Communications announced, on Wednesday, that it is close to operating the optical network in Baghdad, while setting the prices of calls and subscription to Internet lines through it.
    The official of the Relations and Media Department of the General Company for Communications and Informatics, affiliated with the ministry, spokeswoman Ahmed Ibrahim, said in a statement seen by "Economy News", that "the company has set subscription prices for internet lines, at 35,000 dinars for the bronze line, 40,000 for the silver line, and 50 thousand for the gold, and the same price. For the (Justic) line and for games, while the subscription for the Platinum line amounted to 65 thousand dinars.
    He added that “the price of one minute via the optical network was set at five dinars from a land line to its counterpart within one governorate, 15 dinars if it was to another governorate, and 50 dinars if it was to a mobile line,” revealing that “a special center has been set to receive calls from those who want to purchase lines.” Especially on the Karkh side.
    He explained that "the internet service that will be available through the optical network will have dedicated capacities with high stability, in addition to the voice communication service that the ministry has used exclusively through this project," returning it to "one of the most important vital projects related to the daily life of the citizen that it is hoped to operate after completing the technical works and engineering lines in some areas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:43 am