Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MOSCOW STOCK EXCHANGE AND THE RUSSIAN RUBLE IN THE GREEN

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MOSCOW STOCK EXCHANGE AND THE RUSSIAN RUBLE IN THE GREEN Empty MOSCOW STOCK EXCHANGE AND THE RUSSIAN RUBLE IN THE GREEN

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Jun 2021, 7:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]MOSCOW STOCK EXCHANGE AND THE RUSSIAN RUBLE IN THE GREEN[/size]

The indices of the Moscow Stock Exchange and the Russian ruble rose during trading today, Wednesday, and this was accompanied by the rise in oil prices in global markets.
    By 11:16 Moscow time, the MICEX ruble-denominated stock index rose 0.53% to 3,841.78 points.
    The stock exchange index of shares denominated in dollars, RTS, rose by 1.3% to 1667.47 points, according to the data of the Moscow Stock Exchange.
    In the currency market, the Russian currency compensated some of its losses against the dollar and the euro, and the US currency exchange rate fell by 25 kopecks (ruble = 100 kopecks) to 72.61 rubles, while the euro exchange rate fell by 35 kopecks to 86.71 rubles.
    During today's trading, the dollar settled against a basket of major currencies at 91.772 points, to lie near its lowest level since June 17, and to drop by about a third from its highest level in two months, which it reached last week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:27 pm