Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee requires four factors to reach a million housing units

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - A parliamentary committee requires four factors to reach a million housing units Empty A parliamentary committee requires four factors to reach a million housing units

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Jun 2021, 2:23 pm

[size=45][size=41]A parliamentary committee requires four factors to reach a million housing units[/size]
     44 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the Parliamentary Committee on Economy and Investment identified four factors to reach one million housing units, while noting that the Basmaya residential complex is the best in Iraq.
    Committee member Falah Al-Khafaji told the official agency, "There are several factors that must be resolved to reach one million housing units in Iraq," noting that "these factors are the allocation of land, the provision of funds, the state's investment budget, and the real will."
    He continued, "The best peaceful projects in Iraq is the Basmaya project," noting that "there are other housing projects that have been referred and work is continuing on them." 
    Regarding the investment law, Al-Khafaji stressed that "this law is the best in the world, but bureaucracy and red tape have made it reach this level of investment."
    Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed, earlier, the government's efforts to reach one million housing units, while noting that work is underway to launch more than ten projects similar to the Basmaya project in Baghdad and the provinces.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:07 pm