Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The text of the government statement issued by Al-Kazemi’s meeting with the governors in the presenc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The text of the government statement issued by Al-Kazemi’s meeting with the governors in the presenc Empty The text of the government statement issued by Al-Kazemi’s meeting with the governors in the presenc

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jul 2021, 11:49 am

The text of the government statement issued by Al-Kazemi’s meeting with the governors in the presence of the Electricity Treatment Crisis Cell

•  Time: 07/03/2021 19:03:58

•  Reading: 104 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi held an emergency meeting with the governors on Saturday, in the presence of the Electricity Processing Crisis Cell
    A statement by his media office stated that the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it that "two days ago, there were interruptions and interruptions greater than the known rate in the electrical power systems, and I will not talk about the immediate reasons for everything that happened, because I formed a special investigative committee to reach answers to questions asked by citizens, who He is targeting energy transmission networks today, why is he targeting them, are we facing sabotage operations of a political or terrorist nature?
    Al-Kazemi directed the Ministry of Interior in this regard to raise the level of protection for power stations and transmission networks.
    He added that some brothers reproach when I say that this government is paying the price for wrong policies, prosthetics and waste of money for 17 years in all fields, especially energy. I do not speak with the logic of electoral propaganda, as this is a historical and moral responsibility.
    Al-Kazemi added, "We must frankly with the people after successive governments were unable to frank them for fear of the wrath of the Iraqi street, and the truth is that everyone bears this responsibility from governments and politicians.
     I wonder why Al-Kazemi has not taken decisions about electrical connection with neighboring countries and countries of the world for 17 years? We found that the country is only connected to a network with the Islamic Republic of Iran, which has not fallen short according to its ability. It also has entitlements to its people, and there is the file of electricity debts and US sanctions decisions
    The statement added, "We are serious about solving this issue to deliver all the money owed by Iraq to neighboring Iran as a result of importing gas and electricity for previous years, and we will make progress in this field."
     Al-Kazemi stressed that a year ago and until today, we issued decisions to connect Iraq's electrical system with all neighboring countries, and this matter will require time and patience to complete electrical interconnection systems with our brothers and neighbors, so that we can face energy challenges together.
    Al-Kazemi pointed out that the normal situation in various parts of the world is the interconnection of the energy networks with the neighbors, but we wonder who decided to isolate Iraq and prevent the electrical connection?
    Al-Kazemi explained, "The decision-maker in any country sets strategies according to his country's capabilities and future plans, so why did we build gas power plants in Iraq for 17 years with our inability to provide them with gas? And with no parallel plan to produce gas, and even no plan To diversify the sources of gas import if necessary Who is responsible for this grave mistake? 
    He explained, "As long as we do not have ready-made gas, why have dozens of gas stations been built and money wasted? Why not invest in stations for different fuels or go to the solar energy option? Why has the nuclear energy file not been opened yet?"
     He added that we found that the power supply networks for the stations are also linked to the brothers in the Islamic Republic of Iran, and they did not fail and continue to pump gas despite the failure to pay their dues due to the imposed sanctions. 
     Al-Kazemi explained, Iraq is very late in gas production, and we need to start directly, and this is what we did without hesitation, but we need two to three years to start producing gas and fill the largest percentage of the stations' needs.
     He pointed out that two days ago, they said that the power transmission lines melted because of the loads on them and because they are basically old, and the question is why the power transmission system in Iraq wastes 40% of the production? Why did we not start in 2005, for example, until today, to have a modern transportation system? There were many problems and challenges facing the previous governments, but despite that it was possible to move in this field. 
    He added that "every step to solve the electricity problem in Iraq requires years because Iraq did not actually start any step in previous years. If we invested in solar energy, the issue of electricity today would be behind us. If we invested in gas production, Iraq would export gas today instead of importing it."
    Al-Kazemi stressed that if we invested in non-gas stations, Iraq would be able today to provide electricity, and if we invested in repairing electricity transmission networks, no crisis would have occurred, and if we invested in electrical interconnection with all our neighbors, we would be able to address emergency crises and fill the shortage, especially in the summer.
     Al-Kazemi added that we have been continuing since last year to put all these options on the map of actual work, and we will need a few years to solve this issue fundamentally, each of these steps needs between 2-4 years to implement and start reaping its fruits, and the question arises why this did not happen previously.
    The Prime Minister pointed out that I spoke with the French a few months ago about an Iraqi project to produce nuclear energy. 
    Al-Kazemi concluded: “If there are obstacles to Iraq’s possession of this option, then it is our duty to work to overcome them so that no one comes after us who says why this was not taken.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:11 pm