Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: We were able to complete 85% of the electrical connection with the Arab Gulf countries ال

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: We were able to complete 85% of the electrical connection with the Arab Gulf countries ال Empty Al-Kazemi: We were able to complete 85% of the electrical connection with the Arab Gulf countries ال

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Jul 2021, 7:09 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Kazemi: We were able to complete 85% of the electrical connection with the Arab Gulf countries الخليج[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al Noor News/ Baghdad
    Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi revealed, on Sunday, the completion of 85% of the electrical connection with the Arab Gulf countries, while he considered that the judiciary would say its final word on the issue of security expert Hisham Al-Hashemi.
    Al-Kazemi said in an interview broadcast by Al-Hadath channel, "Political corruption spoiled the process of providing services to citizens," stressing that "we are working on the electrical connection with the Gulf countries, and we were able to complete 85% of the connection."
    Al-Kazemi revealed that a “mechanism for the Iranian debt file” had been found, stressing that “the electrical system will be protected after providing additional protection.”
    He pointed out that "the country's exposure to security and economic collapse is a reason for me to accept the job of prime minister," stressing that "the position of prime minister was offered to me more than once, and if I had not accepted the position, we would have witnessed a civil war as a result of the collapse that was taking place."
    He added, "I am optimistic about the elections and we hope for wide participation," calling on the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, "to participate in the elections."
    He continued, "My visit to Washington is to organize Iraqi-American relations and the withdrawal of combat forces," stressing by saying, "There is no need for American combat forces."
    And regarding the file of the killing of the security expert, Hisham Al-Hashemi, Al-Kazemi said, "We promised from the first moment to chase the killers of Hisham Al-Hashemi, and the judiciary will say its final word on the Al-Hashemi case, and we will continue to chase all criminals."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:45 pm