Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Karbala Syndicate: Loans for teachers amount to 100 million dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Karbala Syndicate: Loans for teachers amount to 100 million dinars Empty Karbala Syndicate: Loans for teachers amount to 100 million dinars

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Aug 2021, 7:36 am

Karbala Syndicate: Loans for teachers amount to 100 million dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Teachers Syndicate in Karbala Governorate revealed that the Council of Ministers approved the inclusion of teachers with loans amounting to 100 million dinars to build residential homes.
    The deputy head of the Karbala Teachers Syndicate branch, Reda Al-Karaawi, said that "the teachers' union had previously submitted a proposal to the Prime Minister and the Iraqi Teachers Union to find a special lending channel for those who obtained plots of land in the province," according to the official "Al-Sabah" newspaper.
    He added, "The proposal received the approval of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, who called for a meeting between the concerned authorities to study it to include all members of the union in Iraq, and was approved by the meeting," noting that "the approval includes that the loan amount be 100 million dinars and a repayment period of 20 years, and without A guarantor of the guarantor and approval of the land plot bond only. 
    And Al-Karaawi indicated that "the teachers of Karbala will start applying for loans to the Central Bank as soon as the ownership bonds are distributed to those who were included in the first and second sessions, numbering six thousand beneficiaries," pointing out that "there are more than 2,000 beneficiaries, and the union will work in cooperation with the local government to obtain plots of land as soon as it ends." The work of sorting out their plot of land.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 12:12 am