Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Investment Commission discusses with Jordan the promotion of economic cooperation and i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Investment Commission discusses with Jordan the promotion of economic cooperation and i Empty The National Investment Commission discusses with Jordan the promotion of economic cooperation and i

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Sep 2021, 6:54 am

[size=52]The National Investment Commission discusses with Jordan the promotion of economic cooperation and investment in Iraq[/size]

[size=45]The Chairman of the National Investment Commission, Suhad Daoud Najjar, received today, Thursday, Jordanian Minister of Public Works and Housing Yahya Al-Kasabi and his accompanying delegation, while the two sides held a meeting to enhance economic cooperation and investment in Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]The Department of Relations and Information at the National Investment Commission said in a statement that "a meeting was held between the two sides to discuss ways to enhance joint economic and investment cooperation between the two countries and for Jordanian companies to enter the investment process currently existing in Iraq."[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, which was brought together by the visiting delegation, the head of the commission affirmed, “the commission’s keenness to increase cooperation with the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in the field of investment by granting Jordanian investment companies all the facilities and guarantees guaranteed to them by Investment Law No. 13 of 2006 and its amendments,” indicating that “there are many economic sectors.” In Iraq, there are many investment opportunities that can be exploited by the Jordanian side in an optimal manner and in a manner that achieves the interests of both parties, especially that the Jordanian side is in contact and sufficiently familiar with the Iraqi economic reality and has great investment experiences in various investment sectors in Iraq, the most important of which is the renewable energy sector.[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, the Jordanian Minister of Public Works and Housing Yahya Al-Kasabi expressed his thanks and appreciation for “the warm reception and hospitality with which the visiting delegation was received since its arrival to Baghdad,” considering that “this matter is not strange for this ancient country,” stressing that “Iraq is a fertile land for investment, and that Jordanian companies have a serious desire to enter the promising Iraqi market, especially in the field of housing, which is characterized by the Kingdom of Jordan in terms of planning and implementation.[/size]
    [size=45]The statement indicated that "the head of the National Investment Commission and the advanced cadre in it who attended the meeting listened to the inquiries and proposals of the economic delegation accompanying the guest minister, as those inquiries were clarified and the proposals discussed, as well as the commission's presentation of a brief explanation of the investment process and the investment map in Iraq that represents the investment projects of various The economic sectors are distributed among the governorates according to the needs of each governorate of these projects.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:41 am