Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muqtada al-Sadr warns his supporters in preparation for "taking over the rule of Iraq"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muqtada al-Sadr warns his supporters in preparation for "taking over the rule of Iraq" Empty Muqtada al-Sadr warns his supporters in preparation for "taking over the rule of Iraq"

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Sep 2021, 8:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Muqtada al-Sadr warns his supporters in preparation for "taking over the rule of Iraq"
    September 24, 2021

Al-Sadr called on his supporters to be humble and vowed to expose the "traitors."
    Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    On Friday, Muqtada al-Sadr, the leader of the Sadrist movement, expressed fears of the behavior of his followers in the event of "taking over the pyramid of power" in Iraq.
    "I do not want to sacrifice the reputation of my fathers, grandfathers, and family name," al-Sadr said, according to an interview published by Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, known as "the Minister of al-Sadr," September 24.
    Al-Sadr expressed his fear of "the fate of the Children of Israel", calling on his supporters to "humbly restore Iraq's prestige and remove the specter of militias and normalization," as he put it.
    Al-Sadr vowed that his current would use "kaskosa" and "other weapons" in the event of "misguidance, treason, or seeking personal interest" after winning the elections.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 10:57 am