Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

(Video) Masrour Barzani to the Iraqis in Arabic: The message of Kurdistan is peace, coexistence, sta

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

(Video) Masrour Barzani to the Iraqis in Arabic: The message of Kurdistan is peace, coexistence, sta Empty (Video) Masrour Barzani to the Iraqis in Arabic: The message of Kurdistan is peace, coexistence, sta

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Oct 2021, 7:23 am

[size=52](Video) Masrour Barzani to the Iraqis in Arabic: The message of Kurdistan is peace, coexistence, stability and reconstruction The Kurdistan Region will remain a haven for all components and free people from all regions of Iraq[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]

[size=45]As part of his participation in the election campaign of the Kurdistan Democratic Party in the capital, Erbil, Masrour Barzani sent, today, Monday October 4, 2021, a message in Arabic to the Iraqis.[/size]
    [size=45]Barzani said, “I would like to send a message from the Kurdistan Region to all the brothers and sisters throughout Iraq[/size]
    [size=45]In the name of God, the most gracious, the most merciful[/size]
    [size=45]Peace, mercy and blessings of God[/size]
    [size=45]Kurdistan's message is a message of peace, coexistence, stability and reconstruction.[/size]
    [size=45]We demand the implementation of all provisions of the constitution and a return to true partnership, consensus and balance.[/size]
    [size=45]We appeal to our dear brothers and sisters to elect the Kurdistan Democratic Party's candidates in other provinces, and to work with us to transfer the successful experience of Kurdistan to the rest of Iraq's provinces.[/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdistan Region has been, and will remain, under the leadership of our leader and President Massoud Barzani, a haven for all components and all free people from all regions of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]And from God is success.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 10:31 pm