Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic stresses the importance of drawing up a public policy that achieves de

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

policy - The President of the Republic stresses the importance of drawing up a public policy that achieves de Empty The President of the Republic stresses the importance of drawing up a public policy that achieves de

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:08 am

[size=45][size=41]The President of the Republic stresses the importance of drawing up a public policy that achieves development and promotes economic reforms[/size]
     1 hour ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, stressed the importance of drawing up a public policy that achieves development and promotes economic reforms .
    A statement from Saleh's office stated that the latter " received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, today , Minister of Planning Khaled Battal , and during the meeting, the importance of drawing public policies in the country was emphasized to achieve economic development and the important role of the Ministry of Planning in this regard, in order to provide the best services to citizens and prepare opportunities to work And the reduction of the rates of poverty and unemployment . "
    He added, " It was also stressed the need to redouble efforts to find a financial and economic policy that achieves stability and promotes reforms at various levels and sectors in order to advance the Iraqi economy , support the private sector and investment ."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:46 am