Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Washington received from Baghdad is required in the first action of its kind since 1936

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington received from Baghdad is required in the first action of its kind since 1936 Empty Washington received from Baghdad is required in the first action of its kind since 1936

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Jul 2014, 4:27 am

Washington received from Baghdad is required in the first action of its kind since 1936

Mtlin Atellan
    Washington - AFP:

Received the United States from Iraq, formerly a contractor is required to eliminate the U.S. on charges of attempting to bribe U.S. officials to obtain government contracts, in the first action of its kind since 1936, as reported by the U.S. authorities on Monday.
    The authorities explained that Mtlin Atellan (54 years), who holds dual American and Turkish is the required first received by the United States from Iraq under the exchange agreement signed between the two countries in 1936.
    The grand jury indicted American and officially Atellan in 2008, and placed under judicial control, but he was able to disarm Swara-mail and flee the country.
    He is accused of bribing operations and brokerages illegal took place between 2006 and 2008 in an attempt to obtain contracts under the U.S. operations in Iraq.
    In recent years, U.S. authorities have launched several prosecutions in cases of corruption and bribery involving contracts in both Iraq and Afghanistan, have been issued in a section of these pursuits prison sentences against the military and civilians.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Washington received from Baghdad is required in the first action of its kind since 1936 Empty Re: Washington received from Baghdad is required in the first action of its kind since 1936

Post by Neno Tue 29 Jul 2014, 4:45 pm

Kool!

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:00 am