Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BREMER REVEALS NEW DETAILS ABOUT SADDAM HUSSEIN'S HIDING PLACE AFTER THE FALL OF BAGHDAD

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BREMER REVEALS NEW DETAILS ABOUT SADDAM HUSSEIN'S HIDING PLACE AFTER THE FALL OF BAGHDAD Empty BREMER REVEALS NEW DETAILS ABOUT SADDAM HUSSEIN'S HIDING PLACE AFTER THE FALL OF BAGHDAD

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Dec 2021, 6:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]BREMER REVEALS NEW DETAILS ABOUT SADDAM HUSSEIN'S HIDING PLACE AFTER THE FALL OF BAGHDAD[/size]

Saturday, December 4, 2021 2:20 PM

Baghdad/National News Center
    Paul Bremer, the US governor of Iraq after the fall of the former Iraqi regime, revealed the hiding place of the late President Saddam Hussein and his deputy, Izzat al-Douri.
    The "Middle Line" program, which is broadcast on MBC, conducted an interview with Paul Bremer, in which he confirmed some of the information that reached them about Saddam Hussein's hiding place. League to Syria.
    Bremer claimed that "this information about Saddam Hussein and al-Douri may have been true or were rumours, explaining that he had received such information more than once, and that, personally, he did not know where Izzat al-Douri was active and where he was hiding."
    The American ruler of Iraq after the fall of Saddam Hussein indicated that the list of wanted persons in Iraq was drawn up by a person from the US Department of Defense, not him, and that he did not see that list until 6 months after his arrival in Baghdad, pointing out that former US President George W. Bush, He was previously assigned to three missions in Iraq after the fall of Baghdad.
    Paul Bremer stressed that "these tasks consisted in developing a political and an economic program aimed at helping the Iraqi people recover from their economic crisis, in addition to trying to establish security through the army and the Ministry of Defense, although that last task fell on the shoulders of the military authorities."
    Bremer stressed that "the US forces have not found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:35 am