Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bremer reveals the details of the deception of an officer in Saddam's army in Fallujah and hanging t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bremer reveals the details of the deception of an officer in Saddam's army in Fallujah and hanging t Empty Bremer reveals the details of the deception of an officer in Saddam's army in Fallujah and hanging t

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Dec 2021, 7:15 am

Bremer reveals the details of the deception of an officer in Saddam's army in Fallujah and hanging the bodies of 4 American officers on the city bridge (video)
    [size=11]Publication date: 11.12.2021 | 10:22 GMT |
    Last update: 11.12.2021 | 10:23 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Reuters Reuters Photographer

Paul Bremer, the US civil administrator of Iraq after the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime

Paul Bremer, the US civil administrator of Iraq after the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime, revealed the details of an "officer's trick" during the invasion of Iraq that killed 4 American officers and hung their bodies on a bridge in Fallujah.
    read more

And through an interview on the "Middle Line" program on MBC, Paul Bremer spoke about the battles of Fallujah, and said: "First, we have to know that Fallujah was not under government control even during Saddam Hussein's rule, and I used to hear that from Iraqis and Americans over and over again... Fallujah has always been a center of many criminal activities, and we used to call it the 'Wild West', because it resembles those troubled cities of the American West."
    Bremer added: "Saddam Hussein suffered greatly from that city, and we also did... The vanguard of the occupying force from the 82nd Airborne Division was facing a lot of trouble trying to control the town, and at the end of March 2004, the Marines were the ones leading Operations in the city, and at that time 4 American security experts were liquidated, and their bodies were hung on a bridge in Fallujah as a kind of insult to the American and Iraqi forces, as the Marines were eager to carry out the operation to impose security inside the city, but they faced fierce resistance.
    He continued, explaining: "On the third day of the operation, (US forces) hired an officer from the former Iraqi army, and this was the first attempt to restore a unit from the former army, and the soldiers did that without consulting me or anyone else, and as soon as he entered the city, the Iraqi officer quickly joined the The enemy ranks, and he turned against us and what happened happened, and I always used that situation as an example of what could happen if we brought Saddam's army back to work."
    And the former American civil administrator for Iraq added: “This was a problem that could not be resolved by peaceful means before handing over power to the Iraqis at the end of July, and we knew that we left a big problem for the next Iraqi government, but we decided to let them choose the appropriate decision, knowing that they would resort to And that's what happened at the end of November."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:24 pm