Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish MP rules out resolving name the next Prime Minister in the Tuesday's session

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Kurdish MP rules out resolving name the next Prime Minister in the Tuesday's session Empty Kurdish MP rules out resolving name the next Prime Minister in the Tuesday's session

Post by Bama Diva Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:31 am

Kurdish MP rules out resolving name the next Prime Minister in the Tuesday's session
    02/08/2014 09:35:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / The MP, of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) Layla Barazanch ruled out resolving the issue of the candidate for Prime Minister Post in the parliamentary session that will be held next Tuesday. "

She said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "The President, Fuad Masum, is currently conducting a series of contacts and consultations with the parties of the National Alliance and the rest of other political blocs in order to speed up the selection of the National Alliance's candidate for prime minister to form the government." pointing out that" the National Alliance has not been decided the name of its candidate until now to present him to the rest of the political blocs. "

On the United States' determination to provide the Kurdistan region with weapons and advanced equipment, she said , "The United States will supply the region with weapons and sophisticated military equipment, with the knowledge of the central government, in order to fight the terrorist organization (ISIS)" ./End 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:33 am