Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani: We must open a new page and learn from the mistakes of the past

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani: We must open a new page and learn from the mistakes of the past Empty Barzani: We must open a new page and learn from the mistakes of the past

Post by Rocky Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:54 am

Barzani: We must open a new page and learn from the mistakes of the past
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]16 Minutes ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]BERLIN, GERMANY - DECEMBER 18: Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraqi Kurdistan Nechirvan Barzani is pictured during a press statement before the meeting with German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel (not pictured) on December 18, 2017 in Berlin, Germany. They get together for political conversation. (Photo by Florian Gaertner/Photothek via Getty Images)
    The President of Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani stressed the need to open a new page and learn from the mistakes of the past, stressing the need for the true participation of all in managing the country.
    In a statement congratulating the people of the Kurdistan region, Iraqis and the world on the occasion of the New Year, Barzani said, “I extend my congratulations to the people of Kurdistan, especially the families of the young martyrs, the heroic Peshmerga, the security forces, the youth and the Kurdish people abroad. I also congratulate the peoples of Iraq and the world, hoping that it will be a year Joys and happiness, overcoming problems and crises, erasing the epidemic and affliction. And to carry with it hope, reassurance, stability and progress for humanity.”
    He added, "We have spent in the Kurdistan Region, along with the rest of the world, two difficult years due to the Covid-19 epidemic and its repercussions, we continued to confront terrorism, and we witnessed painful events such as migration, the bad effects of climate change and floods. I sympathize and share the grief with the families of the martyrs and all those who lost a loved one, and we remember them with appreciation. I thank the people of Kurdistan, who withstood crises and problems and resisted them.”
    He continued, "Overcoming the difficulties and challenges, protecting the constitutional rights and gains and the federal entity of the Kurdistan Region, and achieving a better present and future for our people, requires unity and cohesion from all forces, parties and components of Kurdistan for work and joint responsibility."
    On the Iraqi level, Barzani called for “learning from the mistakes of the past, there is a need to open a new page, a realistic understanding and a serious will to solve problems, acceptance of the other and the real participation of everyone in the political process and managing the country on correct foundations that restore confidence, security and stability and provide a better life and living for all.” reassure them of their present and their future.”
    The President of the Region thanked the international coalition, the international community and the friends who supported us in the face of terrorism and helped us. There are common concepts and values ​​that unite us and we will remain together, as always, ready for common tasks and responsibilities, and we will remain an active member of the international community and a factor of safety and stability in Iraq and the region, and the Kurdistan Region will be The land of coexistence, tolerance and pluralism,” he said, looking forward “with hope and optimism to life, a new year and the future, and we congratulate everyone on the New Year, and may you live in happiness, progress and prosperity.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:43 am