Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Time without work and salary without work

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Time without work and salary without work Empty Time without work and salary without work

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jan 2022, 6:41 am

[size=52]Time without work and salary without work[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad: Maab Amer

When entering his workplace, Mahmoud Kazem is very keen to register his attendance at work through the electronic fingerprint at the specified time. Then he staggers slowly down the corridors of his cold circle building to the room in which he works. He spends his time in front of the computer browsing websites and social media platforms, until the movement of employees begins to be active inside the building and with it the smells of tea, coffee and food prepared for a meal
     breakfast.
    A boring daily routine, according to Mahmoud, who works in a monotonous job, but regardless of that, he is keen to continue with it, and believes that one of the most important things that preserve his job and is not subjected to disciplinary or punitive measures is the commitment to working hours.
    achievement.
    Hours after the time for interaction with colleagues has passed, specifically at twelve or one in the afternoon, Mahmoud is preparing to prepare some appropriate excuses to be allowed to leave at least an hour before the end of the working hours. Mahmoud, like others, will never be able to come up with an excuse.
    “The monthly salary is important.” As Mahmoud says: “A lot of the employees are like me. There are those who attend and leave immediately and return to sign the exit, while a few employees are focused on performing the majority of the work.. Few and rare controls that evaluate the employee’s work and are according to the direct management on them.. While the number of managers following the work is reduced, the role of others is limited to Calculating the working hours, even if it is without any significant achievement.. Some of them - Mahmoud asserts - surround themselves with a chorus of flatterers and sweepers of shoulders.
    Mahmoud says without any sense of guilt: I am not the only one, this is the job in Iraq.
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:25 pm